MailChimp is an email marketing service. It helps you send emails to you customers. You can create a list of your contacts, sync the customer details to your MailChimp account using Yapsody.
Kindly follow the mentioned below steps to create a list in your MailChimp account and sync your Yapsody customer data to your MailChimp account to send emails to your customers:
- Login to your MailChimp account using your MailChimp credentials
- Once, you login to your MailChimp account, you will be displayed options like Campaigns, Templates, Audience etc. Select the 'Audience' option and click on 'Create Audience'.
- You will prompted to enter some basic details to create a list like the List name, default From email address. Enter the details and click on 'Save' at the bottom.
- You will displayed a message stating 'You have a brand new Audience'. Your MailChimp list has been created. Now, you will need to link your Yapsody account with your MailChimp account to sync your Yapsody customer details.
- Login to your Yapsody account. Select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu at the top left hand side.
- You will be displayed multiple options like Account, Accept Payments, Company Information, Location etc. Select the option 'MailChimp' from the list and click on 'Connect to MailChimp'.
- You will be re-directed to enter your MailChimp login credentials. Enter your credentials and click on 'Login'.
- You will get an option to select list created by you in MailChimp. Click on the drop down option, select the list name and click on save.
- Click on 'Sync Manually' to add your customer details to the list created by you in MailChimp. You will get a message 'Customer list has been Updated'.
Note : Once, list is created and customer details are synced you can login to your MailChimp account and send emails to your customers.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.