Yapsody provides you with 'Test mode' functionality before you start your actual ticket sales to demonstrate the booking flow for General Admission and Reserve Seating events. Sample events are created for you post signing up with Yapsody. You can edit the Sample events, add your event details and check the booking flow online and on your virtual Box Office interface.
Kindly follow the mentioned below steps to enable Test mode and check the Sample events
- Click on your account name displayed in the top left-hand corner and select 'Settings' from the available options.
- You will be displayed Account Settings of your account. Scroll down to enable/disable test mode. Select the option 'Use Test Mode for account' and click on 'Save'.
- Click on your account name displayed in the top left-hand corner and select 'Box Office' from the available options. You will be displayed a message 'Your account is currently in Test mode' at the top.
- You will be displayed a message 'Your account is currently in Test mode' at the top.
- You will be displayed the Sample General Admission and Sample Reserve Seating event. You can edit the events and check the booking flow of the Sample General Admission and Reserve Seating event.
- You can view various reports like Attendee List, Seating Manifest, Scan Count report etc. to check the test transactions performed by you.
- You can also check the Sample events on your Online Store using the Subdomain created by you.
Note: The 'Owner' of the account will have access to enable/disable Test Mode.
Test transactions will not be shown in the Global report, QuickStats Report, Consolidated Inventory Sales Report or Consolidated Inventory Pay Later Report.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.