- The Consolidated Pay Later Report will provide you the unpaid transaction details like Customer name, Event Name - Date, ticket count for each transaction and ticket amount to be paid for each transaction.
- The report will allow you to view transaction for a different event and different performance dates.
- You can click on 'Print PDF' or 'Print CSV' button to download the report.
- Once the ticket is marked as Paid in system, that particular transaction will not be shown under ' Consolidated Inventory Pay Later Report '.
- The paid tickets will be shown under ' Consolidated Inventory Sales report '.
Kindly follow the below steps to check the Consolidated Inventory Pay Later Report.
1) Login to your Presenter Account (Where do I Login)
2) Once you have logged into your account, you'll have to hover the cursor on the account name shown at the top left-hand side of the box office interface.
3) Click the option ' Consolidated Inventory Pay Later Report '
4) Select the required Date filter to generate a report.
NOTE: You can use 'Custom' date filter for the sale start date and sale end date period, then click on 'Generate Report' button to view the transaction details.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.