- The Consolidated Sales Report will provide you the paid transaction details like Customer name, Event Name - Date, ticket count for each transaction and ticket amount paid for each transaction.
- You can refer to the Consolidated Inventory Sales Report to view the Yapsody fee for each paid ticket transaction.
- The report will allow you to view transaction for a different event and different performance dates.
- You can click on 'Print PDF' or 'Print CSV' button to download the report.
- The 'Filter Options' text shown above the 'Generate Report' button will allow you to filter out the transaction as per sale Location (Ex: 'Online sale' and 'Box office sale')
Kindly follow the below steps to check the Consolidated Inventory Sales report.
1) Login to your Presenter Account (Where do I Login)
2) Once you have logged into your account, you'll have to hover the cursor on the account name shown at the top left-hand side of the box office interface.
3) Click the option ' Consolidated Inventory Sales Report '
4) Select the required Date filter to generate a report.
NOTE: You can use 'Custom' date filter for the sale start date and sale end date period, then click on 'Generate Report' button.