The Google tracking ID is a string like UA-000000-01. It must be included in your tracking code to tell Google Analytics which account and property to send data to.
To find the tracking code, tracking ID, or property number in your Google Analytics account:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account, and go to the admin page.
- Select an account from the drop-down in the Account column.
- Select a property from the drop-down in the Property column.
- Click Tracking Info.
NOTE: If you set up a Google Analytics 4 property with a Web data stream, you have a Measurement ID (which begins with "G-").
To find the Measurement ID in your Google Analytics 4 property account:
- Sign in to Analytics.
- Click Admin.
- In the Account column, check that you have the desired account selected (directly below the "+Create Account" button at the top).
- In the Property column, check that you have the desired property selected, then click Data Streams > Web.
- Click the data stream.
Your “G-” ID (i.e. your Measurement ID) appears in the upper right portion of the panel. Your global site tag appears under Tagging Instructions.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.