YAppSurvey help's you to create multiple event specific survey's and enable it for your event's. You can add a custom set of question's to collect additional information from the ticket purchaser's to manage your event's effectively.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned step's to create a survey using YAppSurvey
To collect the attendee information on both your Box Office and your Online Ticket Store, you first have to be logged in to your Yapsody account.
- On the Top left of your screen, you will get a drop down when clicked on the Account name, click on the drop-down and go to the "Settings".
- Select the 'YAppSurvey' tab from the list.
- You will be displayed the basic description of the YAppSurvey feature. Click on 'Create/Manage Survey'
- You will be re-directed to another window to create your Survey with options like Survey Builder, Question Bank, Sharing etc.
- Select the option 'Question Bank' from the list. You will be displayed all the default questions. Select the option ''Add New Question' to add a custom question of your own.
- You will get a pop-up window to add your question and select the response options. Enter the question and select the appropriate response option.
- You can make the question mandatory by adding a check mark for the mandatory option. You can add multiple custom question by following the same process.
- You will be displayed the custom question added by you in the Question List. Now, select the option 'Survey Builder' to build a survey for your customers.
- Click on the option 'Create Survey'
- You will get a pop-up window to create your survey. Add a title to your survey and click on 'Save'. You will be displayed all the questions from the question bank on the left-hand side.
- You will need to select the questions from the left-hand side and add questions by dragging them on the right-hand side or by using the attach option. You will need to add one question at a time.
- You will need to click on the option 'Add Question' at the bottom to add another question to your survey and so on add multiple questions and build your own survey.
- Once, you have added all the questions click on 'Save'. Your created survey will be displayed on the list of surveys. You can create multiple surveys as per your event specifications. Click on the option 'Back to Box Office' to link your survey to your event.
Once, you are done with creating the Survey you should link your Survey How to link your Survey