Yapsody provides you with an option to upload your own Seating Chart image of the Venue. The Sections created (How Do I do this?) by you can be mapped to the image uploaded by you.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to add seating chart image to an Event.
- Click on the Seating Tab
- You will see options like Manage Sections and Seating Chart. Click on the option 'Seating Chart'.
- You will be displayed the option to add Seating Chart image on the left side with all the sections created by you. Click on the option 'Background Image'. You will get a pop-up window to select the image. Select the image you want to upload as Seating Chart.
- You will get an option to crop the image.
- You will need to crop the image and click on 'Crop Image' button at the bottom. The image will be uploaded and displayed to you in the center.
- You can map the sections created by you with the Seating chart image created by you. The sections will be displayed on the left side. Click on the sections and map the same with the image and click on 'Save' at the bottom.
Note: The customers will be able to view only the image uploaded by you. The sections will not be displayed online to the customers. They need to click on the image and will be directed to book tickets online.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.