Yapsody gives you the feature to copy or assign the same ticket prices for multiple performances. Simply price ticket types for one performance and copy them to all the other performances of a particular event.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to copy pricing for multiple performances.
- You will need to edit the event (How do I do this). Now you will be displayed tabs like Event Info, Seating, Pricing, etc.
- Click the 'Pricing' option followed by the sub-option 'Pricing.'
- You can add multiple performances to an event (How do I do this). Click on the 'Copy' button under the Pricing Tab to set the same ticket prices for all the performances created by you.
- Click on the option 'Copy' beside the existing performance for which the pricing is added and select 'Paste' on the performance on which the pricing needs to be copied.
- The same ticket Prices will be added to all performances selected by you.
Note: All the performances will have the same Ticket Pricing.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your event tickets.