Yapsody provides you an option to collect information about the customer's purchasing / attending the Event. You can create your own set of Questionnaire's and collect the information. Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to add 'Custom Questionnaire' for your event.
To collect the attendee information on both your Box Office and your Online Ticket Store, you first have to be logged in to your Yapsody account.
- On the Top left of your screen, you will get a drop down when clicked on the Account name, click on the drop-down and go to the "Settings".
- Select the 'Questionnaires' settings tab. You will find the 'Purchaser Questionnaire' at the top and below that 'Attendee Questionnaire' here you can add the Questionnaire's for the information you want to collect from your Attendee's and the purchaser's keeping them 'Optional' or 'Mandatory'.
- Click on the option 'Add Another' to create your own custom questionnaire.
- You will get a pop-window to add your 'Custom Questionnaire' with the response format.
- Click on the option 'Response Format' to select the response format in which you would like your customers to answer the questions like 'TextBox', 'Dropdown Menu', 'CheckBox' or 'Radio Button'.
- Click on 'Add' button and then click on 'Save' at the bottom to add the Questionnaire successfully.
Note: Questionnaire added cannot be deleted but you can select the option 'Do not Display' and the customers will not get a prompt to answer the Questionnaire while booking tickets.
Note: If you are using our "New Online Store" then will have to create YAppSurvey. So please visit the link for more information How to built a YappSurvey?
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.