Yapsody provides you an option to Hold certain seats for General Admission event. These seats can be booked by you from Box Office Interface.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to place seats on hold
- Select the event for which you wish to hold seats. You will be displayed the event information on the right-hand side. Select the 'Edit' option.
- You will be displayed different tabs like Event Info, Pricing, Hold Management etc. Select the option Hold Management.
- You will be displayed the performance dates, total ticket capacity, Issue tickets, Unissued tickets and Number of tickets held for the performance.
- You can add multiple hold categories to hold seats. Hold categories will help you determine the reason for holding the particular seat. Select the option 'Add Hold' to add Hold category.
- You will get a pop-up window to enter Hold Name and to select the code for the Hold. Enter the Hold name and code and click on 'Save'.
- You will be displayed the different hold categories added by you. Enter the number of seats you wish to place on hold for each category and click on 'Save and Proceed'. The seats will be placed on hold.
Note: You can only book the Hold seats from Box-Office Interface. You will be displayed the categories while booking tickets.