You can book the Hold Seats using the Box Office Interface without un-holding them. You can view them and select the Hold seats you wish to book while issuing tickets from Box Office.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to book hold seats.
- Please login to your Yapsody Account and select the event you wish to book tickets.
- Event Details will be displayed on the right-hand side. Click on 'Tickets' to issue tickets.
- You will be displayed the seating details. Click on the icon in the top left corner to view the Seating Chart of the event.
- Select the 'Section' from which you wish to book tickets.
- You will be displayed the section details on the left-hand side with the Hold seats grayed out and on the right-hand side a checkbox with an option 'Show Hold Seats'. Click on the checkbox and you will be able to select the Hold Seats. Select the seats and book them.
Note: You can book the Hold Seats only from Box Office Interface.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.