You can create multiple Ticket types and add pricing to the seats. Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to add Ticket types to an Event.
- You need to edit the event to add ticket types and add pricing (How do I do this?) Select the pricing option.
- You will see options like 'Pricing, Discount, Surcharge, Taxes and Access Code. Select the option 'Add Ticket Type' under Pricing.
- You will get a pop-up window with options to name the Ticket Type. Eg. Adults, Kids, etc.
- The description field allows you to describe the ticket types, such as the "Kid's ticket type is valid below the Age of 12."
- Furthermore, you can set the pricing for the tickets by clicking "Set Price."
- To add multiple ticket types to the event, click on the option 'Add Ticket Type.'
Note: You cannot delete a Ticket type for a performance / Event however, you can disable or rename it if you want. We have removed the ticket type deleting function because it affects the Event Sales summary reports and other Global reports which will be useful for the presenters.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your event tickets.