The scanning app will automatically sync data if it is connected to the internet. If there is no internet connection then only the data already synched before will be displayed on the device and the fresh data will not be updated in the device until it is connected to the internet.
Articles in this section
- What are the different scanning options available to scan e-tickets?
- Can I scan tickets without active Internet connection?
- Does Yapsody support iOS external scanner?
- How to change the Scan start time?
- How to manually scan the tickets?
- How to set up iOS External Wireless Barcode Scanners for Scanning ?
- How to use the External USB Scanner?
- Is there anything that user needs to do to download event data to mobile device?
- When is the earliest that event data can be downloaded to mobile device?
- Which apple device is needed to run the Yapsody YapScan iOS App?