YAppSurvey provides you with an option to create logic based surveys for your attendees attending the event. You can create questions and add them to your YAppSurvey. While answering the survey the next question for the customer will depend on the answer provided by the customer for the previous question.
For Example, You have an event and want to collect information from customers about Dinner choices. You can set the options as Yes or No. If the customer selects Yes, he will be redirected to next question for dessert. If the customer selects the option as No, he will not be displayed the next question and will have an option to Submit and Finish the survey.
Kindly check the below-mentioned steps to create a logic-based survey
To create YAppSurvey, you first have to be logged in to your Yapsody account.
- On the Top left of your screen, you will get a drop down when clicked on the Account name, click on the drop-down and go to the "Settings" and select the option YAppSurvey. Select the option Question Bank to add your custom questions.
- For Example - Do you wish to make dinner reservations at the restaurant?
- You will be displayed the custom questions added by you in the Question List.
- Select the option 'Survey Builder' displayed on the left side of the screen to build a survey for your customers.
- Click on the option 'Create Survey'.
- You will get a pop-up window to create your survey. Add a title to your survey and click on 'Save'. You will be displayed all the questions from the question bank on the left-hand side.
- You will need to select the questions from the left-hand side and add questions by dragging them on the right-hand side or by using the attach option. You can only add questions with response format - Radio Button and Drop Down menu in a Logic-based Survey.
- Once, you have added all the questions for your survey. You will have an option to set logic to your survey. Click on the option 'Set Logic'.
- You will be displayed the choices mentioned by you for the customers for the particular question.
- You will have the option 'Select a Question' in front of each option. You can click on select a question and select whether you wish the customer to fill the next question based on his choice of answer for this particular question or allow to Submit and finish the survey on the basis or the choice.
- Click on 'Apply'. Your logic for the survey will be applied and customers will be displayed the questions accordingly.
Note: You can check the details entered by the customers in the Attendee List Report (How Do I do this?)