Thinking to set up Terms and Conditions for your ticket buyers, then you are on the right page!
Although Terms and Conditions are legally not required however we strongly believe they really help set the stage for any successful business relationship, by making it clear and putting guidelines in writing, event presenters can avoid misunderstandings with their customers which results in better transparency.
In business terms, this could act as the agreement that sets the rules and guidelines that Ticket Buyers must agree and follow in order to access the event and venue.
Some of the common examples are:-
- 1) Pets are not allowed at the venue
- 2) No exchange or refund and etc.
Before we start, please Note:-
i) The terms and conditions we are adding will also be shown on the transaction successful confirmation email that is been delivered to the customer as soon as the transaction is successful, as shown below:-
ii) On the online store's checkout page, we display it in the form of Clickable Hyperlink "Presenter’s Terms & Conditions" and as soon as it is been clicked, the terms and conditions added would show up.
IMP:- The customer wouldn't able to move to payment processing unless and until the box is checked.
We encourage specifying pretty common terms & conditions and not just of a particular event as it would show up for each and every event, in case if you have multiple events on sale.
Now that we clear how important Terms and conditions could be and how it would work, simply follow the below article in order to set it up on your account:-
1) Hover the mouse cursor on the Organization Name at the top left and click on "Settings" from the drop-down list.
2) Now click on "Transactions" from the list of options available to your left, scroll down the page a little and look out for "Customers must agree to follow terms and conditions upon checkout" available towards your right, check the box before it and enter the Terms and conditions as per the nature of your business.
Note:- The Terms & Conditions text format can also be customized using the different options available at the top of Text Editor.
3) Finally don't forget to click "Save" as soon as you are done recording.
In case, if you would like to disable the Terms and Conditions, simply uncheck the box against "Customers must agree to follow terms and conditions upon checkout" and click "Save" at the bottom to record the changes.
By any chance, if you face any difficulties while setting it up, please feel free to connect with our product specialist available via chat and email 24 X 7.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your event tickets.