In order to link SixPay as the payment gateway to your Yapsody account, you will require:-
- eMerchant ID
- Validation Code
- Template ID
Once you have the details handy, continue reading the article to start accepting funds from your event ticket sales in just a few clicks!
- Your eMerchant ID, Validation Code, and Template ID, can be found in your welcome email
- If you no longer have your welcome email, you can contact SixPay Support.
- SixPay is only available for presenters who are based out of the United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and wish to process payments in GBP.
1) Hover the mouse on the account name at the top left and click on "Settings" from the Dropdown.
2) Click "Accept Payments."
3) Click "Add Payment Method" at the top right or "Configure" right next to Credit Card.
4) Now select the payment method as "SixPay" from the List.
Note:- You can also enable the payment option location-specific i.e either for box office or online store.
5) Now enter the eMerchant ID, Validation Code and Template ID in their respective fields and click "Add" at the bottom of the pop-up to ensure they are saved.
Note:- You can also do a test transaction by clicking the "Test Transaction" option available just below "Payment Instructions" to ensure we have set up the details correctly, once the transaction is successful you can refund the amount directly from your payment gateway account.
Moreover, the payment instructions Field would be helpful in adding instructions such as "payment accepted via Credit as well as Debit card." The instructions will appear on the checkout page.
By any chance if you face any difficulties while linking your SixPay account, please feel free to reach out to us, we are available on "Live Chat & Email support" 24 x 7 and 365 days of the year!
Don’t have a Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favorite Payment gateway account.