Do you like filling the surveys? Many of us would say "NO" unless it's Mandatory and it's worth our answers.
As per the research, most of the people out there skip filling surveys especially if it's optional.
Being a presenter we understand how important a survey could be for you and in order to ensure you wouldn't be a VICTIM of your customer's LAZINESS! We have the option of making the survey questions mandatory. Guess what, by doing this your customer wouldn't be able to checkout with tickets unless and until they answer the questions you need them to answer! Simply follow the article and learn how to make the questions mandatory for your customers to answer!
1) Hover the cursor on the account name at the top left and click "Yappsurvey" from the list.
2) Now click on "Create/Manage Questionnaire" at the top just below the search option.
3) Options such as "QUESTIONNAIRE BUILDER" and "QUESTION BANK" will be displayed to the Extreme Left just below the Yapsody Logo, we need to click on "QUESTION BANK."
4) Now you can see a list of questions which is been already added to the Question Bank, in order to make an existing question mandatory, you simply need to mouse hover on that question until you see a PEN/Edit icon populated to the right-hand side.
5) Click the EDIT icon and then click "YES" for the following question "Changes done to the question will affect the questionnaires in your account and shared accounts which use this question. Do you want to continue?"
6) Now check the box before "Mandatory" and click on "Save" to make the question mandatory.
7) You can also make a New Question Mandatory while adding it to the list, all you need do is click on "Add New Question" at the top after clicking on "Question bank" and then check the box before "Mandatory" and click on "Save" to record the changes.
Please Note:- To make the question optional you just need to uncheck the box before Mandatory and click Save to record the changes.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favorite Payment gateway account.