We will help you locate your Mollie Payment Gateway credentials for your Mollie account. These credentials will be used to enable online Credit/Debit card sales for your ticket purchasers booking tickets online on your Yapsody Online interface.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to locate your Mollie credentials :
- Visit the Mollie site (https://www.mollie.com/) and login to your account
- Click on Developers on the left side of your screen from the multiple options displayed to you.
- You will be displayed your Test and Live API keys of all your website profiles.You can easily copy the code by clicking the 'copy' button next to the API Key.You will need the Live API key to link your Mollie account with Yapsody and enable online credit card transactions. You need to add the Live API key to your Yapsody account (How Do I do this?).
Note : You will need to enable payment methods in your Mollie account for the customers to be able to pay using the multiple payment methods provided by Mollie. Click on Settings on the left hand side and select 'Payment Methods'.
- You will be displayed multiple payment methods supported by Mollie like iDeal,SOFORT Banking, Bancontact, PayPal, Credit Card etc. Select the options you want to enable for your account.
- You will need to add the Live API keys from Mollie account to your Yapsody account to enable online card sales. Login to your Yapsody account under 'Settings' select Accept Payments and click on configure for Mollie (How Do I do this?)
- You will get a pop-up window to enter the API keys. Enter the API keys from your Mollie account and mention the supported payment methods like iDeal,SOFORT Banking, Bancontact, PayPal, Credit Card etc. enabled by you in the payment instructions.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.