Yapsody provides its Presenters to Start and End Online Store for an Event as per their preference.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to Start or End Online Sales:
- Click on the Event you want to book tickets. The Event details will be displayed on the right-hand side.
- Click on "Edit" at the top right-hand corner.
- Event Summary will be displayed to you with different tabs like Event Info, Pricing, Customize etc.
- Select "Event Info"
- Event details will be displayed to you. Click on "Performance" tab beside Event Details.
- All the Performances scheduled for the event will be displayed to you.
- Click on the particular performance you want to Start or End Online Sale. You will get a pop-up window to Edit the performance.
Note: The changes will be applicable only for that particular performance.
- You will have an option "Start Online Sale" with 3 options i.e Immediately, Specific Date & Time, To be announced.
- Immediately - The Online sale will start Immediately as soon as you save the settings.
- Specific Date & Time - You can specify a particular futuristic date and time for the Online sale to start.
- To be announced - You can publish the Event and mention a custom message when the online sale would start.
You will have an option "End Online sales" just below Start Online sales with 3 options i.e Event End Time, Time before Event End, Specific Date & Time.
Event End Time - Customers can purchase tickets for the performance online until the Event End Time.
Time Before Event End - You can specify the number of hours to end the online sales prior to Event End time. You can end the online sales with this option maximum 99:59 Hrs prior to Event End time.
Specific Date & Time - You can specify a particular Date & Time to end Online Sales.
Note:- You can also restrict ticket sales to your Box Office by selecting the option of "Restrict sales only via your box office" just below Ticket Sales Settings.
By doing this the event wouldn't be shown to the potential ticket buyers on your Online Store for purchase however you can still book tickets using your Virtual Box office Interface.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favorite Payment gateway account.