In the Event Setup Wizard, you can preview the E-ticket exactly the way it will appear to your customers. Here's how...
- In your Yapsody Virtual Box Office, either select an event from your calendar or create a new event.
- If you select an existing event from your calendar (as opposed to creating a new event), then after selecting the event, click on 'Edit' button in the top right-hand corner.
- Once in the Event Setup Wizard, select the "Customize" tab.
- You can customize your E-ticket from the various ticket templates available. Each E-ticket template has different features.
- E-ticket Template 1 : Basic template with an option to add 3 Sponsor images and an option select 3 upcoming events to be displayed on the E-ticket.
- E-ticket Template 2 : It is a compact template with an option to add 1 Sponsor image and an option to select 3 upcoming events to be displayed on the E-ticket.
- E-ticket Template 3 : It is a compact template similar to template 2. It will allow to upload a large sponsor image with maximum width of 800px and minimum height of 400px.
- E-ticket Template 4 : It is a compact template similar to template 3. However, it will display the Ticket type name on the E-ticket selected by the customer under the QR code.
- E-ticket Template 5 : It is a compact template similar to template 2 and 3. It will display the Ticket Type description on the E-ticket.
- E-ticket Template 6 : This template will be showing performance date range and not the timings. For Example : It can be used for a multi-day event or season passes by event presenters.
- E-ticket Template 7 : This template will display individual attendee names on the E-ticket. (YAppSurvey required)
- Select the E-ticket Template as per your requirements and click on 'E-ticket Preview'. You will be displayed your E-ticket Preview with your added sponsor images and upcoming events.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.