The currency settings in your Yapsody account can be changed ONLY ONCE and that too only to the local currency of the country you have selected.
To change the currency in your Yapsody account follow the below steps:
1) Unpublish all the events that are published in your account, to learn how to unpublish your events click here. Since you have unpublished all the events, there will be no events on your Online Ticket Store.
2) To change the currency click on the account name on the top left corner, and click "Settings". In the ‘Account’ tab below the country option, you will find the currency field, you can click on the Change button and select the currency of your choice.
3) After you have set the currency, verify the pricing structure of all the events you have previously unpublished. Once you have verified the pricing in all the events and everything is fine you can publish all the performances and your customers will now be able to purchase tickets in the newly added currency.
4) For existing customers who are switching the currency, all transactions that took place with previous currency will be marked with an asterisk in all the reports. Refunds of prior currency transactions taking place after the currency switch will also have an asterisk mark in all the reports.
5) In the reports, an asterisk footnote is added to all transactions that took place with previous currency so that they can easily be identified. Refunds of prior currency transactions that take place after the currency switch will also have an asterisk because the amount will appear the same as the original foreign currency sale.