You can add User's to your Yapsody Account and provide them different permissions as per your preference.
The ‘User and Permission’ is to add new users to your venue and to manage what permissions should be assigned to each user. The permissions can only be assigned by the owner. Additional users can be added so that some can manage the box office ticketing, while some scanning and some others can manage the reporting.
Here the Account owner can set up by default permission type like Marketing staff, Box office Management staff, Account Manager etc. The owner can empower the Sub-user by providing permission for Setting & Preference, Box Office access, Event Management, Ticket Scanning, Reporting View. Also, the account owner can provide the Event wise access to the Sub-user.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to edit a user’s permission
1) Click on the Drop down menu with the Account name and select 'Settings'.
2) Select the 'User and Permissions' tab and click on the user whose details you need to edit.
3) You will see the list of all user's added by you. Click on the particular user which you want to change the permission. You will get a pop-up window with the user details.
4) You can select the 'Permission Type' from the default permission types provided in the drop-down menu. Each permission Types has a default access depending on their respective Job task.
5) You will have an option to provide limited access to Users. To edit the permissions click on the permission tab beside the 'Personal Info'.
6) You can edit the permissions provided to the User. To provide the access check mark the box beside the option.
7) You can even limit the access of the User to specific events. To provide access to specific events, click on the tab 'Event Access'. Select the appropriate option and click on 'Save'
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.