As of October 10, 2017, we have introduced a Billing Plan for General Admission Events.
Yapsody Fees for General Admission & Reserved Seating each have 2 fee components: (Fees vary based on the currency selected for selling tickets)
- A flat per-ticket fee (A few countries do not have the flat fee component)
- A percentage of the net ticket price after discounts
You can check your Yapsody fees and the estimated cost based on the Total event capacity of your event and ticket price using our Pricing Calculator
- If you already have a Yapsody account, you can see the Pricing Plan you are active on by logging in to your account, all you have to do is open any event set up and click on the Pricing tab.
Tier Pricing: Our regular pricing is already low compared to market rates. Nevertheless, we also offer 3 discounted pricing tiers as part of our Loyalty Program.
- Gold Tier Presenters receive up to 20% off our regular pricing
- Platinum Tier Presenters receive up to 40% off our regular pricing
- Elite Tier Presenters receive up to 60% off our regular pricing
Note:- The discounted Pricing for Reserved Events slightly differs for each tier for the US & Canada and they are as follows:-
Tier Plan Canada United States
Gold 10% 10%
Platinum 20% 20%
Elite 50% 60%
If you already have a Yapsody account, you can see the Tier (Pricing) Plan you are active on by logging in to your account, all you have to do is open any event set up and click on the Pricing tab.
TIP: We don’t charge a Yapsody fee for the first 50 paid tickets for new accounts.
To get this offer sign up now and create your account on Yapsody.
Note: To sell tickets Online you will require to set up a Payment Gateway and they will charge you Payment Gateway processing fees. To cover the Payment Gateway charges you can also add a Surcharge. How to add a surcharge?