As of October 10, 2017, we have introduced a Billing Plan for General Admission Event.
General Admission & Reserved Seating each have 2 fee components: (Fees vary by country)
- A flat per-ticket fee (A few countries do not have the flat fee component)
- A percentage of the net ticket price after discounts
Our regular pricing is already low compared to market rates. Nevertheless, we also offer 3 discounted pricing tiers as part of our Loyalty Program.
- Gold Tier Presenters receive up to 20% off our regular pricing
- Platinum Tier Presenters receive up to 40% off our regular pricing
- Elite Tier Presenters receive up to 60% off our regular pricing
To learn more about our regular pricing and pricing tiers, go to www.yapsody.com/ticketing/pricing.
If you already have a Yapsody account, you can see the pricing that applies to your Virtual Box Office when you click "Create Event" and select either General Admission or Reserved Seating.
TIP: We don’t charge Yapsody fee for the first 50 paid tickets for new accounts.
To get this offer sign up now and create your account on Yapsody.
Note: To sell tickets Online you will require to set up a Payment Gateway and they will charge you a Payment Gateway processing fees. To cover the Payment Gateway charges you can also add a Surcharge. How to add a surcharge?