From October 10, 2017, we have introduced a Billing Plan for General Admission & Reserved Seating Events.
Yapsody Fees are calculated on the basis of the following 02 fee components: (Fees vary based on the currency selected for selling tickets)
- A flat per-ticket fee (A few countries do not have the flat fee component)
- A percentage of the net ticket price.
To check your estimated Yapsody fees per ticket as per the event type, simply select the currency you would sell tickets in, enter the ticket price into our Pricing Calculator, and click "Calculate."
- If you already have a Yapsody account, you can confirm the Pricing Plan you are active on by logging in to your account.
Tier Pricing: Our Base Plan pricing is already low compared to other ticketing platforms. Additionally, we also offer 3 discounted pricing tiers as part of our Loyalty Program.
Note:- Few currencies, for which we don't support a payment gateway, wouldn't qualify for the following Tier Plans.
- Gold Tier Presenters receive a Flat 20% discount as compared to Base Plan. (Upgrades upon selling 1,000 tickets in a calendar Year)
- Platinum Tier Presenters receive a Flat 40% Discount as compared to Base Plan. (Upgrades upon selling 5,000+ tickets in a calendar Year)
- Elite Tier Presenters receive a Flat 60% Discount as compared to the Base Plan (Invitation Only)
We also have certain exceptions in which Yapsody Fees are not applied, which can be confirmed by Clicking Here.
Note: To sell tickets Online you will require to set up a Payment Gateway and they will charge you Payment Gateway processing fees. To cover the Payment Gateway charges you can also add a Surcharge. How to add a surcharge?