We will help you locate your Authorize.net Payment Gateway credentials for your Authorize.net account. These credentials will be used to enable online Credit/Debit card sales for your tickets online on your Yapsody Online interface.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to locate your Authorize.net.
- Visit the Authorize.net site (http://www.authorize.net/) and log in to your account.
- Click on the Account Tab on the main page.
- You will be displayed multiple options. Select 'API credentials and keys' option under Security Settings.
- You will be displayed your API Login Id. You will need to answer your Secret question set by you while setting up the account to obtain your Transaction key. Once, you answer the question you will be able to obtain the transaction key. You will need to enter the API Login Id and Transaction Key to link your Authorize.net account with Yapsody and enable online credit card sales(How Do I do this?).
- On the Accept Payments field, upon entering Merchant Name, Login ID, and Transaction Key, please click on "Fetch Public Key" for the system to auto-populate "Public Client Key."
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favorite Payment gateway account.