You can view the number of tickets scanned for the event. The Scan Count Report provides you the details for scanned tickets. The report will provide you with an overview of the number of tickets scanned with a bifurcation of tickets scanned with ticket type and the payment method used while booking tickets.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to view the Scan Count Report
- Go to Box Office, Select the Event you want to check the report
- Check on the right-hand side, you will see the Event details & an option 'Reports'. Click on the option 'Reports'
- You will be displayed the Event Sales Summary Report with an option to check the 'Scan Count Report' in the top right-hand corner.Click on the option 'Scan Count Report'.
- Once, you click on 'Scan Count Report' you be displayed filter options to generate the 'Scan Count Report' for a particular performance or all the performances with the payment methods used for booking tickets for the event. Select the performance and the payment method and click on 'Generate Report'.
- Select the performance and the payment method and click on 'Generate Report'.
- You will be displayed the Scan Count Report with the 'Total number of tickets Issued' and 'Tickets Scanned' with 'Tickets Scanned %'
Note: The version released is Beta version for Scan Count Report.