You can check your Attendee presence at an event to check the number of customers attending the event using the 'Attendee presence at the event' filter. You will be able to locate the option to filter the customer's attending the event in the Attendee list report.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to check the Attendee presence at an event.
- Select the Event you want to view the Attendee presence
- You will be displayed the event details on the right-hand side. Click on the option "Attendee List".
- Select the option 'Basic Questionnaire' or YAppSurvey set up by you for capturing Attendee or purchaser information. You will need to select from the options provided at the top like Today, yesterday, last month and custom to view the Attendee details for the past transactions.
- You will be displayed the filter option Attendee presence at the event with the below-mentioned option's. Select the options as per your preference to view the report details and click on Generate Report.
'All' - To view all information for all the customers. Attending and not attending the event.
'Attended' - To view the information for only those customer's attending the event.
'No Show' - To view the information for only those customer's not attending the event.
Note: Ticket's need to be scanned to view the attendee presence for the event.
- You can export the complete Attendee List Report in a PDF and CSV format using the Print PDF or Print CSV option.
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.