A credit card can be declined for a variety of reasons. In all cases, the decision to accept or reject a transaction is always made by the credit card processor and never by YAPSODY or the presenter. When a credit card is declined, we always provide you the reason that is given to us by the credit card processor. If you feel that a transaction has been declined in error, you must contact your credit card issuer to resolve the issue. Neither YAPSODY nor the presenter have any control over credit card transactions.
Articles in this section
- Does a Ticket Purchaser need to create an account or Sign Up with Yapsody for booking tickets?
- How to apply discount promo code for reserved seating event? New CI
- How to apply discount promo code for general Admission event? New CI
- How do I get a refund for my ticket?
- Can I transfer my tickets?
- How do I check my transaction history?
- How to book tickets for General Admission Event?
- How do I get a refund for my ticket? New CI
- How to contact the Event Presenter? New CI
- Credit Card Double Charge