A credit card can be declined for a variety of reasons. In all cases, the decision to accept or reject a transaction is always made by the credit card processor and never by YAPSODY or the presenter. When a credit card is declined, we always provide you the reason that is given to us by the credit card processor. If you feel that a transaction has been declined in error, you must contact your credit card issuer to resolve the issue. Neither YAPSODY nor the presenter have any control over credit card transactions.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my tickets?
- Credit Card Double Charge
- Credit Card Transaction Declined
- Do I need to have a PayPal account to purchase tickets through PayPal?
- How do I check my transaction history?
- How do I get a refund for my ticket?
- How do I get a refund for my ticket? New CI
- How do I search for an event?
- How shall I print my ticket/receipt ?
- How to book tickets for General Admission Event?