Yes. At YAPSODY, our top priority is to ensure that all of our customers' personal information is safe and secure. Your payment and personal information are always confidential. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be intercepted over the internet.
Articles in this section
- Does a Ticket Purchaser need to create an account or Sign Up with Yapsody for booking tickets?
- How to apply discount promo code for reserved seating event? New CI
- How to apply discount promo code for general Admission event? New CI
- How do I get a refund for my ticket?
- Can I transfer my tickets?
- How do I check my transaction history?
- How to book tickets for General Admission Event?
- How do I get a refund for my ticket? New CI
- How to contact the Event Presenter? New CI
- Credit Card Double Charge