Global Report provides you with detailed report of all the transaction activity for all the events including the pay later transactions.
Kindly follow the steps to view the Global Report :
- Log in, In your box office module, hover your mouse over your Account name on the top left corner of the screen. You will get a drop-down menu with options, select 'Global' from the menu.
- You will be displayed the Global report with options, Transaction Date and an option to sort the report by Date/Time and Username. Select the transaction date for which you wish to view the report and click on Generate Report.
- There are multiple types or report that can be viewed in the Global Report, using the report type filter.
- Transaction Activity Report : It show all the transactions for all the events date wise and provide a summary of the transactions at the bottom.
- Outstanding Balance Report (PayLater) : It will provide you with the details of Outstanding PayLater transactions.
- Cash flow Reconciliation - by Location : It will provide you the details of transaction by location such as transactions done via Online Store and transaction done via Box Office.
- Cash flow Reconciliation - by User : It will provide you the details of transactions bifurcating it by each user.
- Tax Reconciliation : You can get a bifurcation report on all the tax that has been applied to the event, the report will give you detailed information of how much tax was first charged, the total amount of tax that was refunded and the net total of the tax applied.
Note : Your results may include totals for transactions that contain purchases for multiple events.To isolate totals for a specific event, please click on the event on your box office page and then click the Reports button..
Don’t have Yapsody account? Sign up now and sell your first 50 tickets with NO ticketing fee & collect money directly in your favourite Payment gateway account.