Yapsody doesn't charge anything it is completely free for General Admission events. If you are a non profit Presenter and want to set up a Reserved Seating event you will get 50% discount service fee for your paid event.
Application process is very simple and efficient just send us official documentation of your Non profit organization and will set up the discounted plan.
The Discounted pricing plan
It's always free for event presenters to use Yapsody if you're not charging for tickets. Non profit organization can get a discounted service fee of 1.25 % plus $0.50 per ticket sold in U.S. dollars (compared to our standard rate of 2.50% plus $1).
You will control the Payment Gateway and all the funds would be deposited by the Credit card Processor directly into your Merchant account. However the Payment Gateway provider will charge a certain fees for processing the transaction. Before setting up the Payment gateway you can confirm the charges with the respective Payment Gateway provider.
To locate which Payment Gateway does your country support visit Credit Card Payment Gateways supported by Yapsody
Note: Non Profit discounted Rate will only apply after the non profit billing plan is activated any sales done prior to that will be billed as per our standard rate
How to Apply Process
In the U.S., the IRS sends a determination letter when you've successfully applied for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. If you have any questions about your status with the IRS, check out their website for additional information.
To apply for this plan, just send a copy of your determination letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also make sure to include the email address on your Yapsody account and your telephone number in case we need to follow up.
Note: Charitable organizations outside the U.S. can also qualify for non profit plan; required documentation varies by country.
- United Kingdom: A scanned copy of your registration document from the UK Charity Commission, Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (Northern Ireland), Charities Regulatory Authority (Republic of Ireland), or Office of Scottish Charity Regulator (Scotland).
- Canada: Your documentation from the CRA, the Charities Directorate, or documentation from a governing provincial authority
- NewZeland: A copy of your official documentation from a New Zealand issuing authority
- Australia: A copy of your official documentation from an Australian issuing authority and/or your approved ABN number
- Other (European country): A copy of your charity documentation as provided by the local authority
Note: We have a feature called "Accept Donation" which is specially designed to cater the needs of Non profit Organization. Using this feature you can collect Donation both from Online store & Box Office. How to collect Donation?