Yapsody doesn't have own Payment Gateway but you can link your Business Paypal account with Yapsody to process payments.
Note: When you use PayPal to collect payments, PayPal automatically deducts their payment processing fee before depositing the funds into your PayPal account. You'll also be collecting the Yapsody Processing & Flat fee for only Reserved Seating sale which we'll invoice you for at the end of each month.
- Set up a Premier or Business PayPal account.
If you haven't already set up a Premier or Business account with PayPal. Yapsody requires a premier or business account to link PayPal to your event, so if you already created a PayPal account directly to confirm your account is set up.
Tip: Be sure to verify that your PayPal account is created before you start selling tickets. You'll receive a confirmation email from PayPal, and you can also contact PayPal directly to confirm your account is set up.
Pro Tip: You'll want to enable Express Checkout so attendees aren't required to pay with a PayPal account and can check out as guests.
- After setting up the Paypal Premier or Business account Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to request your API Username, API Password and API Signature
- Go to the PayPal website and log into your account
- Click on the "Profile" link at the top of the page
- Click on "My Selling Tools" in the left column
- Find "API Access" in the list displayed on the right side, then click the "Update" link
- Click the "Request API credentials" link. If you have previously requested for API credentials, you can view them here.
- Select "Request API signature" and click on "Agree and Submit".
- Your API credentials will be displayed to you.
- After getting Papal Account API Key credentials how do I link it with Yapsody?