The scan app automatically synch data if it is connected to the internet. If there is no internet connection then only the data already synched before will be displayed on the device and the fresh data will not be updated in the device until it is connected to the internet.
Articles in this section
- How to set up iOS External Wireless Barcode Scanners for Scanning ?
- Does Yapsody support iOS external scanner?
- How to use the Android scan app "Yapsody YapScan" ?
- How to use the iOS scan app "Yapsody YapScan"?
- What are the different scanning options available to scan e-tickets?
- How to use the External USB Scanner?
- Can I scan tickets without active Internet connection?
- How to manually scan the tickets?
- Is there anything that user needs to do to download event data to mobile device?
- When is the earliest that event data can be downloaded to mobile device?