Scanner alert is used to inform or alert the user scanning the tickets, this option is used when the presenter wants to be alerted while scanning tickets for a particular ticket type.
For e.g. If the presenter had opted 50% discount for students who carry their ID cards, the scanner alert option will show up on the screen and will remind the presenter to check the students ID card, this will help restrict frauds.
Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to enable or disable 'Scanner Alert' for particular ticket type.
- Please login to your Yapsody account and select the event you wish to enable/disable scanner alert.
- Event details will be displayed on the right hand side. Click on 'Edit' button in the top right hand corner.
- You will be displayed tabs like Event Info, Pricing etc. Select the 'Pricing' tab.
- You will be displayed different ticket types created by you while creating the event. Once, you hover the mouse cursor over the ticket type for which you wish to enable/disable 'Scanner alert' you will get an option to edit the ticket type.
- Click on the edit option. You will get an pop-up window with an option to enable or disable 'Scanner Alert' for the particular ticket type. If you enable the scanner alert, you will get an prompt while scanning the particular ticket type.
- To enable scanner alert option for a particular Ticket Type, tick the switch adjacent to the scanner alert bar.