A credit card can be declined for a variety of reasons. In all cases, the decision to accept or reject a transaction is always made by the credit card processor and never by YAPSODY or the presenter. When a credit card is declined, we always provide you the reason that is given to us by the credit card processor. If you feel that a transaction has been declined in error, you must contact you credit card issuer to resolve the issue. Neither YAPSODY nor the presenter have any control over credit card transactions.
Articles in this section
- How to book tickets for more than one show in a single transaction?
- How shall I print my ticket/receipt ?
- How do I get a refund for my ticket?
- Why did I not receive an email of the tickets I paid for?
- How to contact the Event Presenter?
- How to book tickets for General Admission Event?
- How to book Tickets for Reserved Seating Events
- How to Empty Cart?
- How do I check my transaction history?
- Do I need to have a PayPal account to purchase tickets through PayPal?