- Update: We're working with Facebook to resolve an interruption with the ability to publish events to Facebook from Yapsody. This means you can't publish your Yapsody events to Facebook at this time. In the meantime, you can copy and paste your event URL into the details of a new Facebook event or share the link to your event listing on your Facebook News Feed. Both options are great ways to further promote your events to your social network.
- You can also promote your Event from Online Store
Yapsody understands the importance of promoting your events on social media platforms to get maximum coverage of your events to your customers. Yapsody gives you the option to promote your events on Twitter. (Please make sure that your performance is published before publishing it on Twitter.)
How to Publish events on Twitter:
1) You will need to edit the event created by you (How Do I do this?). You will be displayed tabs like Event Info, Pricing, Customize, Social etc. Select the 'Social' tab.
2) Once, you login to your twitter account. It will display your twitter account name and disconnect option. After connecting to Twitter, enter the tweet and click on the "Tweet" button. The performance will be added with your tweet.You can select the performance in case of multiple performances.
3) Once published, the tweet will appear on your Twitter account. The customers will be re-directed to your online store to book tickets.