Our preview text feature helps your targeted audiences to preview what's in the email, even without opening them. It's a part of your email that appears next to the subject line in recipients' inboxes, an eye-catching preview text would surely lure your audience's attention which leads to higher open rates.
Here is a glimpse of how it looks in the inboxes of your audience.
- Upon receiving your email, the first thing they’ll notice is your From Name (Sender Name), followed by Subject Line and Preview Text. The preview text appears right next to the subject line and gives recipients a quick preview of your message.
- For example, the following screenshot of our test account displays the Sender Name “Yapsody,” the subject line "We Miss You!", and the preview text “It's been a long we didn't see you at our coffee shop!”
- For Mobile Email Apps such as Gmail, Sender Name would appear at the top, the Subject Line in the middle, followed by Preview Text in the next line.
- Preview Text is only limited for inbox previews and can't be seen anywhere in the email after opening it.
- We are sure, you won't however in case, if you miss adding preview text, the email provider (of your audience) will by default pull in the first part of your message. This may include useless text such as a “View Text Only” or HTML code, which may not help convince people to open your email.
- For higher conversion rates we emphasize your Preview Text would try to Create a sense of urgency, Spark curiosity, display key terms at the beginning, and Keeping the text short.
How to add Preview Text to your Campaigns:-
i) Login to your Account and Click "Campaigns" from the list of options available to your left followed by "Create Campaign."
ii) On the Campaign creation page, please locate the Last field i.e "Preview Text" and enter your customized text.
For detailed Email Campaign creation steps, please click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.