Yapsody’s anti-spam policies comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act, and Yapsody requires that you comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act. It is also your responsibility to ensure that you comply with any additional anti-spam and data protection laws that may apply in your jurisdiction or the jurisdiction in which your contacts are located (as applicable).
All emails sent through Yapsody must comply with Yapsody policies and applicable anti-spam laws (i.e., laws regulating the transmission of electronic messages). Any deviation from the foregoing can negatively impact all Yapsody users. Consequently, Yapsody may take any measures deemed necessary in its sole discretion to deal with any violations in order to protect the Yapsody platform and all users of the Yapsody service. Examples of violations may include the following:
- Excessively high bounce rates
- Excessively high unsubscription rates
- Excessively high complaint rates
If you have any questions about how anti-spam regulations may apply to and impact your organization, we encourage you to speak to legal counsel in your jurisdiction. Yapsody is unable to provide legal advice.
In addition, Yapsody requires that you adhere to the following spam-curtailment measures:
- You must inform us of the source of your contacts
- An unsubscribe link must be included in every email sent through Yapsody
- You must include your true and accurate contact information, including a mailing address, in every email sent through Yapsody
- All emails you send through Yapsody must comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act, regardless of whether or not it applies in your jurisdiction
- All emails you send through Yapsody must be truthful and in no way misleading as to the content contained therein.
- All emails you send through Yapsody must state the nature of your authorization for sending said emails to the recipient.
You may not send the following via Yapsody:
- Content of a pornographic nature
- Content that serves to promote illegal substances, goods, or services
- Content that is in violation of applicable laws
- Content that serves to defame third parties
- Content that is considered hate speech or promotes violence