When you order tickets on Yapsody, a Transaction Confirmation email containing tickets is been sent to the email address you entered while booking. This article explains, how to find your tickets, and what to do if you can’t find them.
a) Your Email Account:-
Search your email inbox / SPAM / Trash for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org OR with the Event Name OR with the email subject line "Yapsody: Transaction Successful #FT"
b) Your Yapsody Account:-
Upon successful purchase, Yapsody automatically creates an account with your details added during the purchase, you just need to reset the password to get access.
Log in using the same email address and click “Booking History” followed by "Transaction ID (Starts with FT....)" and "Print Tickets."
Reasons tickets might be missing?
- Email address Error: Typo in the email address OR you might be checking different email accounts than the email address which was used to book tickets.
- Email deliverability: You may have used a work email address that has restricted tickets from being delivered OR the ticket email was sent to your Junk / Spam folder.
- Will / Call Pick Up / Check In At The Door: Upon selecting these delivery methods, the order appears in your account, however, there is no option to Print Tickets nor do the Ticket PDF is sent to your email address.
Good To Know:-
a) Your tickets include-
- Event name, date & time, location, Your name, ticket type, and Ticket number.
- In the case of the Reserve Seating Event, it would also display, the Selected Seat, Row, and Section.
b) Your tickets do not include:-
- Event Description
- Links needed to view/attend online events (Unless and Until the event presenter mentioned them)
Have questions about an event or need a link to join an online event, Contact the Event Presenter.
Still unable to find your tickets?
Contact the Event Presenter to have them look up your order and resend your Ticket Email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.