Yapsody Email Campaign subscription can be upgraded with the same account and uploaded contact list. All your prior data will be available to you and send new campaigns.
You can upgrade your subscription on any date within your bill cycle. You will be charged on a pro-rata basis on the upgradation of your plan.
For Example:- You have selected the plan to send emails to contacts between 1-1000 and your charges are $7.99 per month and then upgraded to a higher plan to send emails to 1001-2500 contacts with charges of $14.99 per month. You will be charged on a pro-rata basis for the number of days you have used the plan with $7.99 per month charges and the remaining days of the month will be charged on a pro-rata basis with the upgraded plan charges.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to upgrade your subscription
- Login to your Email Campaign account. You will be displayed the campaign dashboard. Click on the 'App Launcher Icon' at the top right-hand corner and select the 'Admin' option.
- You will be displayed Admin dashboard. Select the 'Billing' option.
- You will be displayed your current plan information under Your subscription option. Click on 'Upgrade Subscription' to resume your previously canceled or paused subscription.
- You will be able to select your plan and view the pricing on the next page. Select the number of contacts from the drop-down list and click on the 'Upgrade' button to upgrade.
- You will receive a pop-up window with confirmation. Click on 'Back to Dashboard'. You will be displayed your current plan information and trial period expiration date.
Note: Previously added contacts will be added to the count on plan upgradation.