You can set up a Two-factor authentication for your account to provide additional security to your Campaign account.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to set up Two-factor Authentication
- Login to your Email Campaign account. You will be displayed the campaign dashboard. Click at the top right-hand corner and select Manage Profile.
- You will be displayed multiple options like Personal Information, Privacy Settings, and Security Settings. Click onView & Manage Security Settings under Security Settings.
- You will be displayed options to Change Password, Two-factor authentication, and Active Sessions. Select the option Two-factor Authentication.
- You will be displayed a pop-up window with text box to enter your Current Password. Please enter your password and click on 'Proceed' at the bottom.
- You will be re-directed to the next page and displayed steps to Configure two-factor authenticator application on your mobile device. You will need to scan the QR code or use the key displayed to you on your screen to configure two-factor authentication. Once, you set up the application on your mobile device, you will receive a 6 digit code on your authenticator app. Enter the code and click on 'Proceed' at the bottom.
Note: You will be prompted to enter your password and 6 digit code every time you login to your Campaign account.