You can add contacts manually to your campaign account and later add them to your campaigns.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to add contacts manually
- Login to your Email Campaign account. You will be displayed the campaign dashboard with options like Dashboard, Campaigns, Contacts, Segments, and Email Templates on the left-hand side. Select Contacts from the list.
- You will be displayed the list of all contacts added by you. Click on 'Add Contact' at the top right corner to add more.
- You can also add custom fields to your contacts, by clicking on "Manage Custom Field" followed by "Add Custom Field" on the next page.
- Now, enter the Display Name (field you would like to see such as Zip Code, etc,) and select the Attribute Type i.e. the response format such as Date, Number, text, etc.
- Note:- To record the changes, please ensure to click "Create Custom Attribute" at the bottom.
- Upon saving the custom field, you'll be redirected to the home page, click on "Add Contact" and you will be prompted to enter contact details like Email Address, First Name, Last Name, etc. Email Address is a mandatory field to add a contact.
- You will need to confirm the added contact is verified to add the contact. Please select the checkmark and click on 'Add Contact'.
Note: You will be unable to delete a contact once added by you.