Yapsody Email Campaign feature provides you with additional security services for your account. You can Whitelist certain IP addresses and domains and provide access to your account. It provides an additional security to your account.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to Whitelist IP addresses and Domains
- Login to your Email Campaign account. You will be displayed the campaign dashboard. Click on the 'App Launcher Icon' at the top right-hand corner and select the 'Admin' option.
- You will be displayed Admin dashboard. Select 'Organization Settings'
- You will be displayed multiple options like General Settings, Terms and Conditions, and Security Settings. Click on View and Manage IP & Domain Settings under Security Settings.
- You will be displayed the options for IP Address Whitelisting and Email Domain Whitelisting. Click on the enable button to add the specific IP addresses and Email domains to provide access to your account.
- You will be displayed options Add IP Address and Add Email Domain respectively to add IP addresses and domains to provide access to the account. Click on it and add IP addresses and domains.
Note: The IP addresses and domains added will only have access to your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.